Páginas

segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2014

CLÁSSICOS PARA A VIDA ETERNA

SHARING THE NIGHT TOGETHER (1978) DR. HOOK

Sério Luiz Gallina

Sharing the Night Together foi composta por Ava Aldridge e Eddie Struzick. Originalmente gravada por Arthur Alexander, em 1976, a canção virou single do grupo Dr. Hook, extraído do álbum A Little Bit More, de 1978.


You're looking a kind lonely girl
Would you like someone new to talk to, ah yeh all right
I'm feeling a kind lonely too
If you don't mind can I sit down here beside you
Ah yeah all right
----
If I seem to come on too strong
I hope that you will understand
I say these things 'cause I'd like to know
If you're as lonely as I am
And if you mind
----
Sharing the night together, oh yeah
Sharing the night together, oh yeah, sharing the night
----
We could bring in the morning girl
If you want to go that far
And if tomorrow find us together
Right here the way we are
Would you mind
----
Sharing the night together, oh yeah
Sharing the night together, oh yeah, sharing the night
----
Would you like to dance with me and hold me
You know I want to be holding you
Ah yeah all right 'cause I like feeling like I do
And I see in your eyes
That you're liking it too, ah yeah all right
Like to get to know you better
Is there a place where we can go
Where we can be alone together
And turn the lights down low and start sharing the night
----------------------------------------------- -------

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário