Páginas

segunda-feira, 12 de junho de 2017

CLÁSSICOS PARA A VIDA ETERNA

DIAMONG GIRL (1973) SEALS & CROFTS

Sérgio Luiz Gallina


Diamond Girl
You sure do shine
Glad I found you
Glad you're mine
----
Oh my love you are 
Like a precious stone
Part of Earth 
Where Heaven has rained on
Makes no difference 
Where you are
Day or nighttime 
You're like a shinin' star
----
Diamond Girl
Roamin' wild
Such a rare thing
Radiant child
----
I could never find 
Another one like you
Part of me 
Is deep down inside you
Can't you feel 
The whole world's a-turnin'
We are real 
and we Are a-burnin'
----
And how could I 
Shine sithout you
When it's about you that I am
----
Diamond Girl now 
That I've found you
It's around you 
That I am
----
Diamond Girl
You sure do shine...
---------------------

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário