Páginas

segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2015

CLÁSSICOS PARA A VIDA ETERNA

STILL YOU TURN ME ON (1974) GREG LAKE

Sérgio Luiz Gallina


Do you wanna be an angel
Do you wanna be a star
Do you wanna play some magic on my guitar
Do you wanna be a poet
Do you wanna be my string
You could be anything
Do you wanna be the lover of another undercover
You could even be the man on the moon
----
Do you wanna be the player
Do you wanna be the string
Let me tell you something
It just don't mean a thing
You see it really doesn't matter
When you're buried in disguise
By the dark glass on your eyes
Though your flesh has crystallised
Still you turn me on
----
Do you wanna be the pillow
Where I lay my head
Do you wanna be the feathers lying on my bed
Do you wanna be the cover of a magazine
Create a scene
Every day a little sadder
A little madder
Someone get me a ladder
----
Do you wanna be the singer
Do you wanna be the song
Let me tell you something
You just couldn't be more wrong
You see I really have to tell you
That it all gets so intense
From my experience
It just doesn't seem to make sense
Still you turn me on
--------------------

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário