Páginas

segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2014

CLÁSSICOS PARA A VIDA ETERNA

YOU GIVE ME FEVER* (1973) RITA MORENO & THE MUPPETS

Sérgio Luiz Gallina

"The Muppet Show" estreou no Brasil em meados dos anos 70. Foi sucesso em todas as faixas etárias.


Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I give you fever that's so hard to bare
You give me fever
----
When you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever
In the morning
Fever all through the night
----
Sun lights up the day time
Moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name
And you know I'm gonna treat you right
You give me fever
----
When you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever
In the morning
Fever all through the night
----
Everybodies got the fever
That is somethin you all know
Fever is'nt such a new thing
Fever start long ago
----
Romeo loves Juliet
Juliet she felt the same
When he put his arms around her
He said Julie baby your my flame
Now give me fever
----
When were kissin'
Fever with that flame in you
Fever
I'm a fire
Fever yeah I burn for you
----
Captain Smith and Pocahontas
Had a very mad affair
When her daddy tried to kill him
She said daddy oh don't you dare
He gives me fever
----
With his kisses
Fever when he holds me tight
Fever
I'm his misses
Daddy won't you treat him right
----
Now you listened to my story
Here's the point that I have made
Chicks were born to give you fever
Be it fair and have a sense of game
They give you fever
----
When you kiss them
Fever if you really learned
Fever
Till you sizzlen
But what a lovely way to burn...
------------------------------
*Peggy Lee Rita Mor

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário