Páginas

segunda-feira, 31 de março de 2014

CLÁSSICOS PARA A VIDA ETERNA

THE RAIN, THE PARK AND THE OTHER THINGS - 1967 - THE COWSILLS

Sérgio Luiz Gallina

The rain, the park and the other things, é uma canção de Artie Kornfield e Steve Duboff gravada pela banda The Cowsills, no álbum "The Cowsills", de 1967. O single vendeu cerca de três milhões de cópias e chegou à segunda posição na Bilboard.


I saw her sitting in the rain
raindrops falling on her
She didn't seem to care
She sat there and smiled at me

And I knew (I knew, I knew, I knew, I knew)
she could make me happy (happy, happy)
Flowers in her hair, flowers everywhere

I love the flower girl, oh, I don't know just why
She simply caught my eye
I love the flower girl, she seemed so sweet and kind
She crept into my mind

Suddenly the sun broke through (see the sun)
I turned around she was gone (where did she go)

And all I had left was one little flower from her hair
But I knew (I knew, I knew, I knew, I knew)
she had made me happy (happy, happy)
Flowers in her hair, flowers everywhere

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário